In keeping with the most up-to-date regulations governing the practice of law in the U.S., this web site is designated as Attorney Advertisement. The information in this web site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. For advice regarding your situation, you should consult with an attorney in person. You may print or copy material from this web site. Commercial use is prohibited. Any examples of client cases herein do not in any manner guarantee any particular result in any other case.
Please be advised that the act of sending e-mail to this web site, or to a specific attorney affiliated with this law firm, or submitting information via an electronic or written form does not create an attorney-client relationship. We can neither accept a request for legal advice nor offer specific legal advice over the Internet.
Use of this site by a potential client does not establish an attorney-client relationship. No such relationship is established absent of a specific written agreement. After reviewing the information contained in this web site, if you believe any of the material may apply to you, you should discuss it personally with an attorney.
Minchella & Associates, LLC prides itself on the precautions it takes to safeguard the personal and confidential information which comes into its possession against improper disclosure to or misuse by third parties. We have therefore adopted the following policy.
Our attorneys and staff will:
- Comply with all applicable laws and ethical rules regulating the disclosure of sensitive information, the attorney-client relationship, and privileged communications.
- Use sensitive information only within the scope of our business and client matters.
- Use and disclose Social Security numbers only after determining who has a “need to know” them, and limit access to those persons and as permitted by applicable law.
- Protect the confidentiality of Social Security numbers that we might need to know, and prohibit their unlawful disclosure.
- Maintain our computer systems, paper files, and office locations in secure environments and restrict access to them.
- Destroy, shred, erase, or make unreadable personal data contained in documents and computer files before disposal.
Our attorneys and staff will NOT:
- Share or collect the personal data of our employees, except as warranted by our responsibilities as an employer and as permitted by applicable law.
- Share or collect personal data of other persons, except as appropriate to represent our clients, to carry out their directives, and to communicate with them and interested persons in accordance with applicable law.
- Sell or rent personal data of anyone to third parties.