Minchella & Associates
Elizabeth (“Liz”) Lachterman brings to the firm over 15 years of practice with large and small firms, and adds significant trial experience to the value we offer our clients. In addition, she has held in-house counsel positions with two large professional malpractice insurance companies. While in-house, she managed a caseload of more than 170 files involving professional liability, requiring her to manage outside counsel in multiple jurisdictions. She has litigated matters including employment, contract, real estate, and unfair trade practices in both state and federal court. She is admitted in Connecticut.
Liz’s Education and Experience
- Tufts University, B.S. in Mathematics, cum laude
- George Washington University Law School, J.D.
- Chipman, Mazzucco, Land & Pennarola, Associate
- Schatz & Schatz, Ribicoff & Kotkin, Litigation Associate
- CNA Insurance Companies, Claims Counsel, Lawyers Professional Liability Unit
- The Home Insurance Company, Claims Counsel, Professional Liability Department
Liz can be reached at extension 112